Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What pain does it help with?
The Rylax is found to be helpful in alleviating the pain & improving the following conditions:
✅ Cervical Spondylosis
✅ Herniated & Bulging Discs
✅ Neck Tension & Tightness (Feel the need to constantly crack the neck)
✅ Pinched Nerves
For more information, please visit our customer testimonials page to see our customer experiences using Rylax.
Q. How do I use it?
Please follow the steps below for maximum results:
Note: Please Read All Steps before starting.
- Find yourself a comfortable & preferably quiet place
- Let's start by relaxing our mind. Close your eye and have a deep breath in, hold it for few seconds before releasing it through your mouth. Do this for at least 1 minute.
- Once you feel mentally relaxed, get your Rylax Pillow and put it around your neck.
- Lightly secure the velcro strap (Don't over tighten it)
- Slowly pump the pillow, and stop when you feel a gentle traction on your cervical area. (Do not over-pump, as this may result in discomfort)
- Keep closing your eye and maintain constant breath in, hold and out exercise.
- After 10 minutes, simply detach the pump from the connecting tube and release the air pressure.
- Fold and store your Rylax Pillow for next use.
Q. How long should I wear it?
It is recommended to follow the schedule below for optimised results.
1st Week: 10-15 minutes per day (twice a day)
2nd Week: 15-20 minutes per day (twice a day)
3rd Week: 5-10 minutes per day (once a day)
Q. How long is the shipping? Is it tracked?
We have partnered with Hermes UK & Royal Mail to deliver your orders within 2 -3 business days for FREE. We also provide faster shipping option (Next Day Delivery) at checkout. All orders are fully trackable via our courier tracking pages.
Please do get in touch with our customer support team if you have any problems or queries.
Q: Can it help with UPPER back & shoulder pain?
Yes, it can definitely help release upper back and shoulder pain. In case when a nerve in the neck is compressed or irritated where it branches away from the spinal cord. This may cause pain that radiates into the shoulder and upper back. Therefore, Rylax helps to release pinched nerves and alleviate this pain.
Q: Are you affected by the Covid-19?
We are still operating as normal. All orders are dispatched within 24 hours from our UK Warehouse, and 48 hours for orders placed on Friday after 3pm, Saturday and Sunday.
Any queries about your order? Please send them to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.